Woodland Hills, CA – DT, an 8(a) certified small business provider of IT products and services to commercial clients & government agencies is proud to offer an expanded Data Sciences, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing capabilities.
With our latest win, DT has been contracted by a large Financial Services company to provide Data Analysis services. The scope of this large 12 month project includes:
- Engage in enhancements to the Data Repository
- Engage in enhancements and support of the existing and new Data Marts
- Perform extensive data analysis
- Profile source systems data to identify gaps and data quality
- Manage BI Releases and Deliverables
- Build technical specifications for Informatica mappings and interfaces, and translate functional requirements to detailed technical design
- Build Source to target Mapping and Scope documents
- Design and develop Informatica mappings for source system data extraction using Informatica
- Design and develop interface, validation and wrapper scripts using UNIX shell scripting and DB2
- Performance tuning efforts at the database level (DB2) and ETL level (Informatica)
- Production Support
- Align data progress with core systems modernization. This includes Data landscape evolution with Guidewire Policy Center and Claims Center implementations
To learn more about DT’s BIG DATA, Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence capabilities, please contact us directly at 818.233.8330 or by emailing at email@example.com.