Woodland Hills, CA – DT, an 8(a) certified small business provider of IT products and services to commercial clients & government agencies; is excited to be awarded a Web Analytics implementation & training contract for a large financial services company.
With this latest win, DT adds on to its extensive list of capabilities and expertise to handle a large scale product for a publically traded financial services company. The scope of this project includes:
- Gather & define requirements from various business units of the company
- Deploy base and custom tags on 5 highly trafficked websites
- Test and perform UAT to ensure accuracy
- Perform extensive analysis, while identifying and analyzing anomalies
- Conduct multiple in-person and WebEx training sessions for several hundred users within the company
- Build & deploy mappings so all web data can be seamlessly integrated with the company’s Data Warehouse
- Profile source systems data to identify gaps and data quality
- Performance tuning efforts at the database level (DB2) and ETL level (Informatica)
- Production Support
To learn more about DT’s Web Analytics & Data Warehousing capabilities, please contact us directly at 818.233.8330 or by emailing at email@example.com.